A number of permanent Saudi National employees? ( if within KSA)
Number of other (contract, temporary, etc.) employees?
Is Credit Facility Available:
Are you Part of (IKTVA) program?
How Many Days
Section D: Quality Management System
Do you have a Quality Management System?
If Yes, State the Standard (e.g. ISO 9001)
Have you been Assessed and Certified by a Third Party? (Attach Copy)
If No, do you plan to obtain a Certificate? If Yes, When
Do you have Quality Personnel: (e.g. Manager, Engineer, Inspector, etc.)
Do you have a Quality Documentation System?
Do you have a Quality Inspection Process
Do you have Controlling of Non conformance
Do you have Testing / Calibration / Certificates facilities
Section D: Documents Required
Please provide copies of the following documents (whichever is applicable) with the completed PRE-Qualification questionarre
1. Copy of the company Commercial Registration – CR
2. Copy of valid ZAKAT certificate (if applicable)
3. Copy of valid VAT certificate (if applicable)
4. Copy of valid GOSI (if applicable)
5. Copy of company profile/brochure
6. Copy of valid ISO 9001 / 14001 / APIQ1 / ASME Certificate ( if any)
7. Copy of valid approval Letter from major clients: Saudi Aramco, Sabic, Ma’aden, SECO, other (if any),
8. Copy of bank details on company Letterhead with Authorized Sign & and stamp,
9. Copy of Draft Invoice or Sample Invoice Copy,
10. Please attach the Customer’s Reference List.
Section D: Acknowledgement
The undersigned acknowledges that the details provided are true and SAMIF remains to hold the rights to reject or approve the application unconditionally or to discontinue the business realtionship in case of misleading information provided, (Needs to be signed by the Vendor's authorised signatory)